Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Richardson, TX
Workplace type: Remote
The Business Development Executive role will be responsible for supporting the overall growth agenda of the organization with a focus on the Dallas/Ft. Worth and Houston, Texas geographies. This role will open new accounts and expand existing client relationships through selling our digital studio services. The Business Development Executive will work closely with the digital studios and Microsoft to develop differentiated innovative solutions that help our clients gain competitive advantage.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities with both existing and new potential clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, understand their business requirements and create compelling value propositions leveraging our digital studio capabilities.
- Establish strong, trusted relationships with Microsoft to position our organization as the premier partner that can help Microsoft increase cloud consumption via our digital studio approach.
- Work closely with the digital studios to create differentiated proposals for clients.
- Develop territory and account plans that clearly articulate our strategy to grow and maintain long term profitable client relationships.
- Collaborate with the Go-to-market and Alliance teams to execute sales campaigns and initiatives.
- Build a sales pipeline, manage sales opportunities, and forecast revenue projections.
- Negotiate and close deals to achieve sales targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate regularly with clients to ensure a positive experience and identify areas for improvement.
- Team Metrics
- Gross Profit
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years working in the Microsoft partner channel, existing Microsoft relationships preferred.
- Proven track record selling cloud based professional and managed services solutions including Digital Workplace, Data & AI and Business Applications.
- Commercially savvy and able to negotiate contracts and profitable terms with clients.
- Solid understanding of the typical commercial deal structures and pricing options in the consulting and managed services space.
- Must be entrepreneurial and have a passion for building a portfolio of clients that are committed to long term relationships.
- Must be a team player and enjoy collaborating with our client solutions and leaders to shape and close business.
Lantern is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us at email@example.com/
What We Do
We help you achieve sustainable competitive advantage with a unique combination of deep technology expertise, business acumen and industry experience. Our business solutions drive outcomes across your key strategic initiatives by applying our proven services that unlock the full power of the Microsoft platform.
Who We Are
Born in the Era of AI, Lantern enables clients to responsibly harness AI and unlock the full power of the Microsoft platform, so that they can innovate faster than ever, become a digital leader, and break away from the competition. Lantern’s Digital Studio Network spans North America, scaling up and down to meet client needs of any size. Teams at Lantern collaborate in immersive digital studios to channel inspiration, spark creativity, and transcend the ordinary.
Lantern is a dynamic and purpose-driven organization. We believe inspired teams spark creativity, engagement, and collaboration while driving innovation for clients and partners at high velocity. The Lantern team is comprised of unique individuals whose distinct perspectives and lives enrich our company, our work, and our community.