At Lantern (“Lantern Studios”, “we”, “our”, “us”, or “Company”), we respect your privacy. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Lantern (www.lanternstudios.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
This website also utilizes Google Analytics to provide us with web analytics and intelligence about our website. You can view how Google Analytics collects and processes data.
- Session cookies – which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
- Persistent cookies – which are read only by the Website, saved on your device for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
- Third party cookies – which are set by other online services who run content or services on the page you are viewing. For example, we utilize Google analytics services to monitor and analyze our Website traffic.
Your Cookie Choices
You are in control of how you want to allow cookies to be used on your devices. Most internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You may set your browser to block or otherwise control what cookies your browser or device accepts via your settings. Additionally, you can choose to modify your settings and delete cookies that are otherwise stored on your device. Please note that, if you choose not to accept cookies, some Website features and the personalization of our Services may no longer work for you. Please consult the instructions provided by your browser or your mobile device manufacturer to determine how you can limit the placement of and/or remove cookies or other similarly used technologies.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by utilizing the methods listed in our contact us page on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We do not currently collect sensitive information (such as credit card data).
However, if we were to collect sensitive data, that information will be encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.